Awareness camp on diary development
Awareness camp on drinking water & sanitation
Children welfare programme
Free cutting and sitching programme
Free cutting and sitching programme1
Free drinking water for BPL families
Free education for BPL children
Free education programme
Health awareness programme
Legal awareness programme
Mother and child care programme
Personality development and awareness programme
Skill development training programme
Skill development training programme1
Workshop on Eri silk production
• To set up branch offices of the organization is suitable places in rural/urban areas of the state of Assam and various parts of Indian Territory whichever may be suitable.
• To organize/set up training centres & to give adequate knowledge and skill to the people on various aspects such as health, nutrition, education, Traffic awareness, etc.
• To provide care and give appropriate attention to the aged & uncared people by providing accommodation for such people if and when necessary.
• To preserve and develop waste lands, forest and to adopt social forestry by providing work awareness & training facilities to the financially backward people.
• To open and construct nursing homes, rural medical & health service centres, rural hospitals and dispensaries with adequate building facilities, wards, including maternity & child welfare units / treatment application status, quarters etc. with special view by providing surgical & medical facilities at minimum rate/free of cost to the poor & backward classes.
• To open crèches for aids to handicapped orphans and old persons.
• To acquire and accept gifts & grants, subscriptions, securities enrolments, title & assets and any other kind of assistance from the society. All the income shall be utilized for the promotion of the different aspects of classes & peoples.
• To set up skill development training institution under NCVT, SCVT and other Central Government Schemes.
• To establish Colleges, Universities, Play Schools, Primary Schools, High Schools, Senior Secondary Schools independently.
• To impart training on health management, modern sanitation, health related activities in rural/urban areas.
• To motivate and encourage farmers/self-help groups, individuals, Societies etc to take up modern & scientific farming and harvesting.
• To undertake and organize games, fairs, carnivals etc. to generate income for the society.
• To undertake and set up of old age clubs for retired persons form government/public sector undertakings/private organizations and individuals and minimum entry age is 50 years. This type of club will be taken care by a team of medical staff/management staff etc. and full recreation facilities will be provided amongst the members.
• To set up any business related with women development.
• To undertake any kind business activities by participation in tender/NIT/EOI etc. are called by different government/semi government/public bodies etc. time to time for different works.
• To undertake rehabilitation programmes for the main streamed militant outfits of entire NE region by providing social security, employments etc.
• To foster the development of the people in all spheres of life & activities particularly for the education/ training to the women/girl child.
• To provide relief & rehabilitations to the community affected by the natural calamities.
• To protect & promote culture, traditions, languages etc. of different caste & tribes of NE region by setting up recreation centres, libraries, museums, clubs and also to arrange for publication of books and other literatures.
• To open and construct special schools for handicapped children, AIDS centres and anti-drug addiction centres.
• To arrange for promoting poultry, piggery, duck firms, cattle farming, bee-keeping, Fisheries etc. for the upliftment of poor people.
• To tie up & organize with different Government Departments, Ministries under Central & State Government organizations, trusts, companies etc. to guide and assist and execution of their development program.
• To organize/ set up various industries for upliftments of unemployed youth.
• To take up innovative schemes for housing and habitat development program for below poverty line people in any area.
• To assist different agencies in their drives to protect animals and cruelty to the animals.
• To set up low cost toilets and tube wells for the poor and slum peoples.
• To promote national and international integration by organizing sports, cultural, community programmes, trade fairs, cultural exchange programmes. And to construct and develop community hall, cultural hall, setting up museums, low cost housing etc.
Copyright © 2016 Sukalp Foundation All rights reserved | Design by Quest Innovation